Monday, April 18, 2011

Rage Rant

I just need to get some shit off my chest.

Went to PJ to meet a client and discuss job details, and left just in time to get stuck in the daily jam. RAGEEEEEEEEEEE. Okay I digress.

Got back home and received a call from my sis, telling me that the black 'Old Boy' is on the streets again, this time in dangerous territory where dogs were found mutilated in the past. Grabbed my gear and ran down the street to pick him up and bring him back to our place. Again.

'Old Boy' is at least 13-14 years old, judging from the way he walks and his overall condition. Walked him around the block in an attempt to find his owner, but no luck. None of the neighbours had seen 'Old Boy' before.

On the way back, some dumb fool shouted, "For real ah?". He was shouting out his window in an unlit room (coward), accusing me of letting my dog pee all around. To put it simply, he tasted my wrath, drawing attention from the guard, foreign workers and neighbours. RAGEEEEEEEEEEE.

Got back, fed him and all, and within an hour the owner's daughter came and picked him up. The old dawg's real name is Lucky, and boy is he lucky to have met me and my sis. Twice.

Lucky trying to befriend my girl.

So, pet owners... please be careful. Kthnxbye.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for writing such kind of informative article. This article will help me know about rage rant.

    comforter sets

    ReplyDelete