Thursday, December 24, 2009

The Knight - Marmoset Engine


Finally, I've got my model to work properly in Marmoset Engine, a part of a game engine that let's artists see their work in a real-time game environment. There's no compositing involved here, so this is what to expect when your model gets brought into a game.  The toolbag was launched during Dominance War 4, but I never bothered giving it a go at that time. Anyone can try it out, 'cause it's free. Get it from this thread. A tutorial's included, but feel free to ask me if you have problems importing your models into it if you're a Maya user.

3 comments:

  1. Looking good there bud. Can I play with him? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Errr you can play AS him when i'm done rigging him. I hate rigging. And you need UT3.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool model this is it, I have a collection of that kind of models and this one will look amazing on the collection.

    ReplyDelete